Miraizon Launches Cinematize 1.0 - The first DVD extraction tool to handle complex DVDs
San Jose, California - August 18, 2003 - Miraizon®, a San Jose based multimedia software company, announced today the immediate availability of Cinematize 1.0 for Mac OS X. Cinematize is the first and only commercial DVD extraction tool that handles complex DVDs with multiple angles and sound tracks. With Cinematize 1.0, users can extract a clip or segment of content from any DVD and save it in a format compatible with standard movie and audio editing applications. Until now, there hasnt been an easy way to take a clip or segment off of a DVD after you created it, says David Salamon, the creator of Cinematize 1.0 and the CEO of Miraizon. With Cinematize, customers can extract exactly the data they want to create a customized video, a special audio CD, a particular still picture, or even a multimedia presentation or resume.
Cinematize 1.0 Features
Cinematize is a comprehensive and powerful, yet easy-to-use DVD extraction tool. The main features of Cinematize 1.0 include:
- Handles complex DVD discs with multiple angles, soundtracks, and subtitles.
- Handles all types of DVD video, including both PAL and NTSC formats.
- Handles all types of DVD audio, including PCM, AC-3, MPEG, DTS, and SDDS.
- Saves audio and video tracks separately, or together as MPEG-2 or QuickTime movie files.
- Decodes PCM audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats.
- Decodes and downmixes AC-3 audio to AIFF, WAV, or QuickTime formats.
- Extracts MPEG, DTS, and SDDS audio to MPEG-2 or elementary stream formats.
- Allows control of extraction segments down to the chapter level.
- Allows previewing video before extracting.
- Allows complete user control over decoding and output formats.
- Preserves all original audio and video settings for maximum quality.
- Offers simple operation with drag-and-drop and a clean interface.
- Offers high quality online help and manual.
Cinematize 1.0 English version for Mac OS X platforms is available immediately from the Miraizon Web site at <http://www.miraizon.com>. The software is priced at US$49.95 and downloadable from the Web site. Downloadable Japanese and French versions of Cinematize 1.0 for Mac OS X are to be released by the end of September 2003. Miraizon also plans to make a boxed version of Cinematize 1.0 available this autumn.
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Miraizon was formed to deliver innovative, fun, and easy-to-use multimedia software products to consumers. Cinematize 1.0 is the companys first commercial product and Miraizon plans to introduce many more such useful products in the future.
Miraizon, the Miraizon logo, Cinematize, and the Cinematize logo are all registered trademarks of Miraizon. All other products and companies mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.